12 July 2009

Today/Tomorrow

Melissa and I went and saw "Bruno" last night. It was HILARIOUS. I laughed my a*s off the entire time. We then went to see "I love you, Beth Cooper" and it was a cute movie. It was a F.U.N.N.Y night. :)

I went with Pavla yesterday during the day to the beach on base, Pyramid Rock Beach, and we laid out for a few hours. I swear if you miss a 1/2" of your body with sunscreen you will be BURNED in that spot. The sun is SCORCHING here. It's wonderful though!!! :)

I got out this morning and planted 4 new flowers! I got False Heather, Double Orange & Red Hibiscus, something else? and a potted plant that was like 3 different flowers in one. It's nice because I can just sit it on my front porch and leave it there in the sun and not have to transplant it. I am hoping that these plants will do well. The other plants I planted haven't been doing so well lately. Grr...I think the slugs/snails are eating the plant leaves.

I am to prepare, in 3 minutes, to empty my body for a colonoscopy/endoscopy tomorrow. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm N.O.T. happy about that. I am STILL confused as to how I am to drink a GALLON of SH*T in a DAY. I don't even drink one gallong of ANYTHING in like 3 days. GRRR....I guess I will do it, or I'll have to do it again at some point. Seriously, can't I just take a pill?? lol!! :)

How is everyone doing? I miss hearing from everyone!!! Anytime anyone wants CALL ME!! :) Oh, btw, I heard from my A.M.A.Z.I.N.G husband yesterday!! :) It made my heart smile to hear his voice!!!

Hope everyone has a great day/week!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,
Sorry I haven't checked out your blog site lately. I it awesome! The picture of Pablo makes him look MEAN! Of course, he is the boss.... :)

Hope you got your gallon "in" and "out". Good luck today. Call me when you can. I LOVE YOU!!! Mama

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the sorry typing. Meant to say it is awesome!!

Guess my fingers aren't warmed up yet.....only 7am.

Amber said...

I was wondering how Bruno was. We watched The Hangover and it was hilarious.

Colonoscopys...ugghh. Good luck!

Stacy said...

I always think to call you but it is always too early for you there! Im sorry! Im glad that you got to talk to cam! I miss hearing your sweet voice I get out of work at 230 tom. and wed so I will try to call you after that!