14 July 2009

Colonoscopy/Endoscopy

Most of all I would like to thank my Mother for coaching me through drinking the entire GALLON of NASTINESS that I had to drink in order to prep for the procedure. Second of all I would like to thank Melissa for putting up with my complaining, no direction giving, tired, groggy ass! :)

All that aside the procedure went good. I am a little sore today where they did a biopsy in my stomach (I called and they said that is to be expected). I am also a little sore in the "southern" region but I think that was from the prep!! haha!

I go tomorrow to get the results of the biopsy they did. I am positive it is just the stomach ulcer that they did the biopsy on!

So, I was pretty scared about having to be put under anesthesia but I am telling you it was awesome! :) I told the nurse not to tell me when she was going to start it in my I.V. because then I would be worried to death about it so I just passed out and woke up 2 hours after I was supposed to! :) What can I say? I LOVE me some sleep!!!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad everything went well!

Hey, at least you got some extra sleep in..lol! I've never been put under, but when Bryan had his surgery he was so funny afterwards & very chatty.