14 July 2009

30 more lbs. to go...

As most of you know I've been in the process of trying to loose weight for quite some time. So since I have been going to the gym, whenever "possible", and I've been trying to eat smaller portions and I'm GAINING WEIGHT I have decided that I'm going to have to step it up a notch.

I went to the store and bought some apples, cherries, and lettuce to make some killer salads! :) I just baked some porkchops to cut up and put on the salad, yummy! Anyway, I've decided that I'll be exercising on a regular basis, starting Thursday! <--I know I know. I can't start until Thursday because the Dr. said I needed to worry about getting hydrated and getting my stomach back to normal after drinking all of the "cleanser" and not being able to eat or drink during that time.

Soooo.....here goes! :) I am hoping to stick with it this time as Cameron has been working out and I would LOVE to be in shape and thinner when he comes home! I think that would be a nice welcome home present for him! That way we will be able to go and do things together like hike, go see waterfalls and etc!

That's my plan and I'm sticking to it. Hopefully! :)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Amber said...

good luck girl! you can do it! :)

Stacy said...

I think that you will be able to do it once you are able to start working out like you want to. Plus making your own salads really helps.

Laura said...

Michelle..... where are you? You need to blog again... I miss you! Lol

Ashley said...

I bet that once you get into the routine of changing your diet for your ulcers, you're gonna start losing weight like mad! Good luck!