23 July 2009

Results

I got the results from the Colonoscopy/Endoscopy and wanted to let everyone know that things will be fine! :) I do have a stomach ulcer of pretty large size (in ulcer sizes :) ) and multiple small ones. The Dr. didn't exactly say the small "spots" were ulcers but said they act as ulcers do in the beginning stages. The Dr. said there are approximately 20 or so little spots all throughout my stomach. AHH! I am sooo happy to know what is going on and to know what to do to fix it! I am still taking the Nexium which helps, TREMENDOUSLY, and I'm working on changing my diet to benefit more.

With my diet change I have to stop eating salad, as often, which sucks because I've really become addicted to eating a good salad w/ some meat on it! :) Oh-well. Lettuce just isn't the best to digest! I can still sneak it in every once a while though!

I DO want to thank EVERYONE for all of the prayers and thoughts during all of the tests and the pain! It really means a lot to me knowing that I have such great friends and family! :)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Laura said...

Its good to know that it wasn't something worse. I'll be praying for you!!

Amber said...

I'm glad to know everything will be fine! It's always good to know what is wrong!

That sucks that you can't eat salads though! Maybe an occasional small salad wouldn't hurt! :)

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! I could not live without salad! But its good that they found out whats going on! Whew!