23 September 2009

I'm bored, too!

1. Who was your first prom date?
Charles. I effin' hated prom too Ashley! :) For the same reasons!

2. Do you still talk to your first love?
No. We have nothing to talk about.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Budweiser from a bottle, at Kristen B's house when my sister lived with her, with Kristen Furr and we sat over the toilet and almost DIED trying to drink it. It was awful. :)

4. What was your first job?
The Bridge and Rail baby! :)

5. What was your first car?
A brown 1992 Honda Accord EX. I miss that car. :(

6. Who was the first person to text you today?
Melissa

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
Cameron. :) <3 you babe!

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Cochran? I think?

9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane?
Toooooo....Delaware with my Grandma? I think that's it! :)

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?
My first best friend was Amber! :) I guess you could call her my "brother" too but you know, best friend works! :)

11. Where was your first sleepover?
At Ambers! :)

12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
A client that dropped of their dog at the Vet for grooming.

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time?
Keith Robinson's first wedding as the flower girl and I totally DIDN'T drop any flowers and I TOTALLY DID cry the ENTIRE wedding because I didn't do what I was supposed to because at rehearsal my dad was joking with me and told me that I would have to pick up every flower that I dropped...horrible first wedding experience! :) But before Keith walked out with the now ex-wife he looked at me and told me I did a great job and he loved me! :)

14. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Took Pablo out to pee since he can't hold it and I can! :)

15. What was the first concert you went to?
Backstreet Boys. haha.

16. First tattoo?
My "tramp stamp" of a sun of some sort that I got on my 18th birthday.

17. First piercing?
Ears, because Amber was too scared to do it! lol! :) <3 you Amber!

18. First foreign country you went to?
Well, I've only been inside of the USA.

19. First movie you remember seeing?
I honestly have no CLUE. I think I'm doing pretty darn good to remember all of the things I've already remembered! :)

20. What state (province) did you first live in?
North Carolina, baby.

21. Who was your first room mate?
Cameron was my absolutely first roommate! :) What a better roommate??

22. When was your first detention?
Dude, I was the most awesome child ever, I never had detention...or it could be because I was too scared to have to call Momma and tell her I had done something wrong! :)

23. When was your first kiss?
In middle school. Ugh.

24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance?
How to surf.

25. Who will be the next person to post this?
I say... Amber

No comments: